SalusPrep Extended SCX 96 Well Plate SP96CX105, SP96CX110 are automation-friendly for IVD trouble-free operation. It is ideal for high throughput SPE with processing up to 96 samples at once. SalusPrep SCX 96 Well Plate is available with Salus Bioscience silica-based and polymeric sorbents. Employing ultra-clean materials and 2 mL well volume SalusPrep 96 Well Plate offers flexibility for larger samples.
SalusPrep Extended 96 Well Plate is well-designed to offer superior cleanliness, high flow rate, and reliability.
· Stable: One-piece design; Low dissolution and absorption material selected
· Flexible: Available with most of Salus Bioscience sorbents
· Compatible: Compatible with most 96-well automated SPE systems
· Efficient: 2 mL sample volume; Automation-friendly to cut down manpower and operator time；High throughput and high recovery
· SCX: IEC cartridge
· Purification of alkaline compounds from aqueous samples, biological fluids, and organic phases. Used for extraction of organic base compounds or for desalination of biomacromolecules, such as antibiotics, drugs, organic bases, amino acids, catecholamines, herbicides, nucleosides, surface activators.
|Number of Wells||96|
|Surface Area (m2/g)||450-550|
|Average Pore Size(Å)||52-68|
|Average Particle Size (μm)||40-50|
|Percentage of Particles <10μm||5%|
|Percentage of Particles >60μm||5%|
|Carbon Loading (%)||6.0-7.0|
|Description||SCX 96 Well Plate||SCX 96 Well Plate|
|Bed Mass||5 mg||10 mg|
|Volume||1 mL||1 mL|
|Unit||2 PCS /pk||2 PCS /pk|